- Networked outlets
- Central data administration
- No permanent internet connection required
- Different levels of user rights
- Log on with personnel card, chip or manual input of log on data
- Capturing of work time
- Based on outlets
- Time-controlled for discount promotions and special prices, e.g. "happy hour"
- Discounts possible at article and customer level
- Direct, manual input into the cash register
- Recording remarks via direct selection buttons or manually
- Recording when receiving and during the entire treatment process
- Printing remarks on slips
- Specifying the costs for automatic additional accounting
- High flexibility due to various payment combinations
- Pre- and post payment, combination also possible
- Cash or payment with debit card
- Redemption of vouchers
- Loyalty cards
- Linkage to payment terminal via ZVT interface
- Fast capturing of customers
- Immediate display of customer data
- Easy capturing of regular customers
- Capturing of individual case in "occasional customers"
- Saving prices and conditions
- Printing of pick-up receipts, collective notes and item slips on Hydrofix paper
- Optionally printing receipts with barcodes by a thermal transfer printer
- Interim statement (X statement)
- Daily statement (Z statement)
If a job is completed, this function sends automatic text messages and/or emails. Optionally, messages can be also be sent for partially completed jobs. Up to two reminders can be sent according to individually selectable time periods. The texts for all kinds of messages can be set individually.
Up to three swipe cards can be defined per customers. They can either be existing cards of the customer (e.g. credit card, debit card) or customised cards issued by the dry cleaning store. Mobile card payments via app with barcode generation are easily possible. A credit balance can be topped up for each customer. Optionally, a higher value or a fix discount can be agreed.
12 shirts dry-cleaned for the price of 10. The validity period and the type of article can be defined individually for each subscription card.
Vouchers with consecutive numbers can be created directly from the system. Optionally, you can use pre-printed vouchers. For this case, you can directly enter a voucher number to identify the voucher. Vouchers are redeemable in parts and can be used in all outlets. The history shows you all booking details of the voucher.
Individual price lists can be used for promotion prices and/or discounts for certain weeks and periods of time. The system then calculates the appropriate conditions.
By defining opening hours of a branch and a standard processing time, it is possible to calculate the pick-up time accurately to the hour. Alternatively you can correct the automatically calculated pick-up time when accepting the job. Pick-up times are printed on customer slips.
This function is used to assign predefined spots (e.g. red wine, grease, blood) to the exact position of a cleaning item. To ease the follow-up inspection at the pre-sorting or ironing station, a pictogram shows the item with the assigned spots. The reference to specific stains remains even after picking up the job and is permanently traceable in the history.
A payment terminal for debit cards can be connected with TEKAS using the ZVT interface. It communicates directly with the terminal.
This feature allows the parallel usage of two cash drawers for two cashiers.
The RFID technology can be used to ensure a unique identification of certain articles. For this purpose a chip is permanently attached to each garment. Each garment can be assigned unique remarks such as manufacturer, colour and size. Certain processes can be automated by the RFID technology (e.g. autom. accept shirts). The complete article storage can be viewed per customer.
This particular workstation can be used as a pure pre-sorting station or for recording ironing hours at the ironing table. All cleaned items are identified via barcode or chip. During inspection of the item, it can be passed on for follow-up treatment. Otherwise the item is assigned to the pre-sorting, which is grouped by orders.
In addition to the point-of-sale system, a specific output terminal can be used for high traffic stores. Only finished jobs can be distributed at this terminal. It is not possible to accept jobs or take charge of payments.
At the customer terminal, customers can fast and easily register themselves. A simple touch-screen interface is available for recording the key data.
Orders are completed and packed for collection at the end-sorting workstation. The order is assigned a position at the end-sorting belt which is shown when collecting the order.
Automatic linkage by scanning barcodes and chips at pre-sorting and end-sorting.
- Delivery note and collective billing
- Various accounting interfaces
- General price increases:
by percentage or amount
- Statistic evaluations and reports
- Collection points management
- Sales articles with storage management
- Claim management
- Serial letter function
Our modular laundry software solution suits the demands of our customers and fits perfectly and highly flexible to the needs of modern industrial laundries.