Please select a software package
TEKAS dry clean solutions
TEKAS is a cash register solution with multi-functional software that provides extensive possibilities to improve your service and increase customer satisfaction. TEKAS was developed in close cooperation with our customers particularly for the requirements of the textile cleaning industry. As a practical solution it is convincing due to its clear structure, its large functional scope and its easy handling.
Use the functional scope of our cash register solution and have the benefit of more additional functions.
All basic functions are included in the TEKAS basic configuration. The basic configuration provides you with a package that helps you to reflect your daily cleaning process with all its variants. In addition, an optional package provides you with additional possibilities. This way, you can provide even more service to your customers and optimise your operational process.
You can compile your own individual cash desk solution – depending on the requirements of your textile cleaning operation. The following will show you the functional scope of all available software and hardware components.
Touch screen interface
- Clear and structured design of the user interface
- Individual configuration of the user interface for each cash register
- 15 article levels with up to 25 articles each can be stored (total 375 direct selection buttons)
- Additional drivers key for access to the entire article master, without restrictions in quantity
Various price lists and discounts
- Based on branches
- Time-controlled for discount promotions and special prices, e.g. "happy hour"
- Discounts possible on article and customer level
- Direct, manual input into the cash register
Connection to branches via internet
- Networked branches
- Central data administration
- No permanent internet connection required, because of synchronisation with central computer at intervals
Individual user administration
- Different levels of user rights
- Log on with personnel card, chip or manual input of log on data
- Capturing of work time
- High flexibility due to various payment combinations
- Prepayment or payment afterwards, combination also possible
- Cash or payment with debit card
- Redemption of vouchers
- Customer card
- Linkage to payment terminal via ZVT interface
Comments with additional accounting
- Capturing of comments via direct selection buttons or manually
- Capturing when receiving and during the entire treatment process
- Printing of comments on coupon
- Saving of costs in master data for automatic additional accounting
Cash journal function
- Incoming and outgoing payments
- Separate key function, e.g. for cash removal for private purposes
- Saving of posting texts
- Fast capturing of customers
- Immediate display of customer data
- Easy capturing of regular customers
- Capturing of individual cases in "occasional customers"
- Saving of prices and conditions
- Self-registration by customer
- Printing pick-up receipt, collector and item voucher on Hydrofix paper
- Interim statement (X-statement)
- Daily statement (Z-statement)
This function gives you the option to automatically send text messages and / or emails when a job has been completed. Optionally, messages can be also be send for partially completed jobs. Messages for up to two reminder messages according to your selected time intervals. Any kind of texts possible for all types of messages.
The loyalty card is used to identify customers fast and easy. Up to three swipe cards can be defined per customers. Either existing cards of the customer (e.g. credit card, EC card etc.) or customised cards issued by the dry cleaning store. A credit balance can be topped up for each customer. Optionally, a higher value or a fix discount can be agreed.
Using this functionality individually designed subscription cards can be created (e.g. 12 shirts dry-cleaned for the price of 10). The customer pays a cheaper price for the processing of specific article type. How long and which articles are valid for the subscription, can be defined for each subscription card.
Vouchers with consecutive numbers can be created directly from the system. Optionally, you can use preprinted vouchers. For this case, you can directly enter a voucher number to identify the voucher. Vouchers are redeemable in parts and can be used in all outlets. A history shows you all booking details of the voucher.
Individual price lists can be used for promotion prices and / or discounts for certain weeks and periods of time. The system then calculates the appropriate conditions.
By defining opening hours of a branch and a standard processing time, it is possible to calculate the pick-up time accurately to the hour. Alternatively you can correct the automatically calculated pick-up time when accepting the job. Pick-up times are printed on customer slips.
This function is used to assign predefined spots (e.g. red wine, grease, blood etc.) to the exact position of a cleaning item. To ease the follow-up inspection at the pre-sorting or ironing station, a pictogram shows the item with the assigned spots. The reference to specific stains remains even after picking up the job and is permanently traceable in the history.
This feature allows the parallel usage of two cash drawers for two cashiers.
A payment terminal for EC cards can be connected with TEKAS using the ZVT interface. It communicates directly with the terminal.
The RFID technology can be used to ensure a unique identification of certain articles. For this purpose a chip is permanently attached to each garment. Each garment can be assigned unique remarks such as manufacturer, colour and size. The complete article storage can be viewed per customer. Certain processes can be automated by the RFID technology (e.g. autom. accept shirts). A combined operation of barcodes and chips is possible without any restrictions.
TEKAS additional programs
At the customer terminal customers can fast and easily register their selves. This significantly relieves the operating staff and contributes to reduce waiting hours. A simple touch-screen interface is available for recording the key data.
In addition to the point-of-sale system, a specific output terminal can be used for high traffic stores. Only finished jobs can be distributed at this terminal. It is not possible to accept jobs or take charge of payments. The functions for the output are identical to the ones TEKAS POS system.
This particular workstation can be used as a pure pre-sorting station or for recording ironing hours at the ironing table. Optionally up to three employees can work with only one software licence. All cleaned items are identified via barcode or chip. During inspection of the item, it can be passed on for follow-up treatment. Otherwise the item is assigned to the pre-sorting, which is grouped by orders.
Sorting belts from different manufacturers can be used for presorting.
Orders are completed and packed for collection at the end-sorting station. The order is assigned a position at the end-sorting belt. This storage position is then shown when collection an order. Thus, an order can be quickly found.
Sorting belts from different manufacturers can be used for endsorting.